How to: Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Prerequisites to unlock your S7
1. Dial *#06# to find your IMEI number
2. Purchase you unlock code here: Samsung Galaxy S7 unlock codes
3. Your code will be emailed to you
Unlock Procedure: Use your new SIM card to unlock your phone!
1. Insert a SIM card from a new carrier (not the one the phone was locked to) and turn on your phone, you will be prompted to enter your unlock code.
2. Enter the entire 8 or 16 digit unlock code that you received by email and then press unlock. If you don't already have a code, you can order your Samsung unlock code here: Unlock Galaxy S7.
3. There is no step 3! You should now be able to use your phone on any GSM network
Check out our video
Supported Carriers and Variants
These instructions will help you unlock a Galaxy S6 (GSM versions only) from a supported carrier (including AT&T, MetroPCS, Rogers, Telus, Bell, Telcel, Digitel, Vodafone, O2 and many more). We support unlocking the standard Galaxy S7 as well as the Galaxy S7 Edge.
We are not able to unlock the T-Mobile (USA) Galaxy S7, nor are we able to unlock the S7 from CDMA carriers like Verizon or Sprint.
About the Galaxy S7
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge were announced on Februrary 21, 2016. The two devices are nearly identical, though the Galaxy S7 Edge is the more premium devices with its larger, curved screen (5.5 inch vs 5.1 inch) and slightly larger battery. The most notable improvements over last year's flagship model is the return of expandable storage and IP68 certified dust and water resistance.
The Samsung S7 and S7 Edge feature a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera with a "Dual Pixel" image sensor and f/1.7 aperture lens
Samsung released multiple models of the phone across international markets including the SM-G930A, SM-G935A, SM-G930F, and SM-G935F. The initial release is based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).