How to: Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Prerequisites to unlock your Note 4
1. Dial *#06# to find your IMEI number
2. Purchase you unlock code here: Galaxy Note 4 unlock codes
3. Your code will be emailed to you
Unlock Procedure: Use your new SIM card to unlock your phone!
1. Insert a SIM card from a new carrier (not the one the phone was locked to) and turn on your phone, you will be prompted to enter your unlock code.
2. Enter the entire 8 or 16 digit unlock code that you received by email and then press unlock. If you don't already have a code, you can order your Samsung unlock code here: Unlock Galaxy Note 4.
3. There is no step 3! You should now be able to use your phone on any GSM network
These instructions will help you unlock a Galaxy Note 4 (GSM versions only) from a supported carrier (including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Telcel, Rogers, Telus, Bell, Sasktel, O2. Vodafone and many more).
About the Galaxy Note 4
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was released in October 2014. Samsung sold approximately 4.5 million units in the first month. The Note 4 features a Quad HD Super AMOLED 5.7-inch display with damage-resistant Gorilla Glass 4, and provides a pixel density of 515 ppi.
Samsung released several different models of the phone across international markets including the SM-N910T, SM-N910A, SM-N910F, SM-N910H and SM-N910W8. The initial release supported Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) but there have been subsequent updates for Android 5.0.1 (Lollipop).