How to: Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prerequisites to unlock your Note 3
1. Dial *#06# to find your IMEI number
2. Purchase you unlock code here: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 unlock codes
3. Your code will be emailed to you
These instructions will help you unlock a Galaxy Note 3 (GSM versions only) from a supported carrier (including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, EE, Rogers, Telus, Bell, Sasktel, O2. Vodafone and many more).
Unlock Procedure: Use your new SIM card to unlock your phone!
1. Insert a SIM card from a new carrier (not the one the phone was locked to) and turn on your phone, you will be prompted to enter your unlock code.
2. Enter the entire 8 or 16 digit unlock code that you received by email and then press unlock. If you don't already have a code, you can order your Samsung unlock code here: Unlock Galaxy Note 3.
3. There is no step 3! You should now be able to use your phone on any GSM network
About the Galaxy Note 3
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was released on September 25, 2013. The Note 3 was the first smartphone to include support for USB 3.0, which enables faster data transfers and charging when connected to a compatible port
Samsung released several different models of the phone across international markets including the SM-N900T, SM-N900A, SM-N900W8, SM-N7505 and SM-N9005 . The initial release supported Android 4.3 (JellyBean) but there have been subsequent updates for Android 5.0 (Lollipop).