How to: Unlock BlackBerry Priv
1. Dial *#06# to find your IMEI number
2. Purchase you unlock code here: BlackBerry Priv unlock codes
3. Your code will be emailed to you
These instructions will help you unlock a BlackBerry Priv from a supported carrier: AT&T, Rogers, Telus, or Bell. At this time we can only unlock Privs from these 4 carriers.
Instructions: Use your new SIM!
1. Insert a SIM card from a new carrier (not the one the phone was locked to) and turn on your phone, you will be prompted to enter your unlock code.
2. Enter the entire 8 or 16 digit unlock code that you received by email and then press unlock. If you don't already have a code, you can order your BlackBerry Priv unlock code here.
3. There is no step 3! You should now be able to use your phone on any GSM network
About the BlackBerry Priv
The BlackBery Priv was announced on September 25, 2015 and released on November 6, 2015. It is BlackBerrys first smartphone based on Google Android OS. The Privincludes a 5.4-inch 2560x1440 AMOLED display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor.